What I would like to know is why the Tamil Tigers keep showing up in my dreams and giving me nightmares LOL Yeah, that's right. It must be the third time I wake up in a sweat from being chased by agressive Tamil Tigers who break into my apartment for reasons never explained.
I do not enjoy these nightmares and I wish they would stop. Last night I had to force myself to not go back to sleep before I was able to turn my mind over to something pleasant, so I wouldn't go straight back to my nightmare with the Tamil Tigers. It's so ridiculous too, cause I can't think of one reason why the Tamil Tigers would want to show up at my house and try to kill me.
Well, if anyone know how to interpret dreams... please contact me LOL Seriously. I don't get this at all.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tamil Tigers in my house
Posted by Marianne at Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment