CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I have been tagged

So I have been "Tagged". Here it is!

Rules: Let the people you have tagged know by leaving them a comment on their blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you have answered.

Joys:
1. Baking
2. Spending time with friends and family
3. Reading a good book or watching a good movie

Fears:
1. Staying single for the rest of my life (i.e. never meeting anyone I enjoy being with more than I enjoy the life I have alone, never getting to experience a great love)
2. Rape and/or unwanted pregnancies
3. Being eaten by a shark

Goals:
1. Get in better shape
2. Getting a job that means something to me (as opposed to all the temp jobs I've held)
3. Visit friends I haven't seen in years

Obsessions:
1. Getting people to understand that all you read in the media is not fact, journalists are non-experts on a deadline, and that you need to reflect on what you read, as words can always manipulate your opinion (whether the author consciously meant to or not)
2. Listening to music
3. Making all kinds of lists and plans

Facts About Me:
1. I enjoy going to movies alone, with no one grabbing my arm (and thus breaking the illusion) or whispering in my ear.
2. I love words, wordplay, grammar, etc.
3. If I really like a CD, I can easily listen to nothing else for 6 months.

10 years Ago:
1. I was in jrotc and loving it. (Me too)
2. I was a foreign exchange student
3. I wanted to become a fighter pilot

5 things on todays to-do list:
1. Start reading Kafka for a mid-term paper for my literature class
2. Watch at one of the movies I borrowed at the library a couple of days ago
3. Start making a card for Father's Day
4. Maybe do some laundry
5. Strength exercise

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. Sliced bananas with vanilla sauce on top
4. Raisins
5. Yoghurt

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my student loan
2. Buy my own house or apartment (with dishwasher!)
3. Travel to see friends who live far away + around Europe
4. Join a soaring club again and start over on get that pilot's license I started on when I was 17
5. Donate money to Doctors Without Borders on a more regular basis

5 Places I have lived:
1. Oslo, Norway
2. Kent, Washington
3. Bodø, Norway
4. Orlando, Florida
5. Cairo, Egypt

The 5 people I tag are:
1. Mari

2 comments:

Mari said...

Wow, I'm five people... Ok, I will do this, but later ok?
Thanks for the nice Friday night!

Mari said...

Ok, då har eg fulgt reglane, svart og gitt beskjed om at eg har svart... :-)